|Game Console SHIELD|
i have a good news from NVIDIA...
At a press conference personal, NVIDIA has unveiled its new game console SHIELD, running on OS-based Android TV. As the "Heart" of the devices uses a new processor Tegra X1.
In Addition, the console can play 4K-video and work with the new streaming service the GRID, which allow you to play most PC game, simply translating them from the server of the company. Representatives clam that the device operates almost silently, even through the powerful processor Tegra X1.
Since SHIELD runs on Android TV, than naturally, users will have access to all the unique features, and download applications on Google Play as well. The console supports DirectX 12, and the assurance of developers, is more powerful than the Xbox 360.
Spesifications NVIDIA SHIELD
- 64-bit, eight processor NVIDIA Tegra X1 256 graphics cores
- 3 GB RAM
- Video : support 4K 4K Ultra-HD Ready with a 4K playback at 60 fps (VP9, H265, H264)
- Audio: output 7.1 surround sound and 5.1 over HDMI, playback of High-Resolution Audio and 24-bit / 192 kHz with HDMI and USB
- 16 GB Internal Memory
- Slot of MicroSD up to 128 GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2 × 2 MIMO 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 + Bluetooth LE
- interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI 2.0, 2hUSB 3.0 (Type A), Micro-USB 2.0, IR receiver (compatible with Logitech Harmony)
- Support streaming service GRID SHIELD
- OS : Android TV
- Dimensions 210x130x25 mm
- Weight : 654 grams