Lenovo has unveiled a new tablet computer TAB 2 A7-30, which stands support SIM-cards and work in networks of 3G. In addition, the device has audio Dolby Audio, which provides a nice view movies and listening to music. Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30 can easily replace a smartphone.
At the moment the device is running Android 4.4 KitKat, but by the summer of manufacturer promises Android 5 Lollipop. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery at 3450 mAh.
Detailed technical specs:
• 7-inch IPS-display with resolution : 1024 × 600 pixels
• quad-core MediaTek MT8382M with 1.3 GHz of Clock speed
• 1 GB of RAM LPDDR3
• 16 GB of internal memory
• Slot MicroSD memory cards up to 32 GB
• 2-MP main camera with fixed focus
• VGA-facing camera with fixed focus
• The battery capacity of 3450 mAh
• OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
• Colors: blue, pink, white and black
• Dimensions: 191 x 105 x 8,9 mm
• Weight: 269 g