Not many of us have time to appreciate all the new features of the latest to date, the operating system for mobile devices Apple, as the manufacturer has released a beta version of the system.
We are talking about iOS 8.4 beta 1, which has already been registered on the service iOS Dev, but which, unfortunately, is not yet available for a wide range of users, as was the case with the latest builds of iOS 8.3.
However, since Apple has decided to provide its test version of iOS for download to all comers, we can say with confidence that it will soon iOS 8.4 (beta 2 or beta 3) will be published on the official website of the company.
But back to the current assembly. iOS 8.4 beta 1 primarily boasts a revamped music app, which will see the following options:
• A new, redesigned user interface, which at first glance seems to be more convenient to use than ever before;
• Recently added items (playlists and albums) appear at the top of the library (as in iTunes 12);
• Improved iTunes Radio (rapid return to the favorites and improved selection of stations);
• New MiniPlayer, which allows you to control your music while performing other tasks, such as an overview of your music collection;
• Upgrade Now Playing: change the appearance and the ability to send music via AirPlay without leaving the application;
• Improved search in the local music collection and global search directly from the music application.
IOS 8.4 Beta 1 can be installed on smartphones iPhone 4s and iPad 2 tablets and newer, as well as on the iPod Touch 5th generation.
At the moment, we still do not know when Apple will release the final release of the iOS 8.4. It is possible that this will happen this summer: in June or July.